Charter a Bus for Your Wedding
So you’ve decided to tie the knot! Congratulations! You’ve set the date, assembled the guest list, and now you’re thinking about how to get everyone to the wedding and reception on time.
Planning a wedding is a time of big dreams and high hopes. No one wants to have their perfect day ruined by transportation woes. That’s why chartering a bus might be one of the best choices you can make to help your special day be that much more special.
How a Charter Bus Can Help Make Your Wedding Perfect
- Party Bus! Depending on your wants and needs, your charter bus can be anything from a simple shuttle van to a no-holds-barred party bus rental with television and built in wi-fi. It’s up to you!
- No-hassle scheduling. When you charter a bus from Metropolitan Shuttle, our staff will help you put together a detailed plan. No lost guests, confusion, or coordination hassles!
- We do the heavy lifting. Once the planning is done, the transportation part of your wedding lies safe in the hands of Metropolitan Shuttle. We’ll get your guests from the hotel to the ceremony, ceremony to reception, and wherever else they need to go. One less thing for you to worry about!
What Do You Need to Know?
Before you call Metropolitan Shuttle to get a quote, here is some information you should have on hand first.
- The date. Be prepared to book a bus (or buses) five to six months in advance.
- Number of guests. How many guests will need bus transportation? This will determine whether you’ll need one large bus, several smaller buses, and how many rounds of travel will be necessary.
- Legs of travel. Will your guests just go from the hotel to the ceremony, then to the reception? Will there be a night on the town afterward?
Prices depend on many factors, but our charter bus pricing will give you a good idea on how much buses typically cost.
Is a Wedding Bus Right for You?
Your wedding day is a special time, and you shouldn’t have to worry about transportation needs. A charter bus is an efficient, cost-effective way to make sure all your guests arrive for your big day, so you can concentrate on having the time of your life.
If you think a charter bus may be right for your wedding needs, get in touch with Metropolitan Shuttle today to discuss your options, and get some peace of mind before you head down the aisle!