Have you had occasion when you needed to transport a group of people, but a minivan was too small and a bus was too big? The minibus may be the solution. Most minibuses seat between 18 and 30 people and are ideal for shorter-distance trips. Metropolitan Shuttle can provide a minibus rental in any major metropolitan area in North America.
Leave the driving to us. Rather than attempting to navigate a vehicle you’re not used to, we will provide you with a professional driver who’s been trained in proper safety and handling.
Minibus Rental Quick Facts:
- Not usually designed for long trips; they’re for short trips within a specific metropolitan area
- Most do not have luggage compartments underneath or overhead in the vehicle, but they often have a storage “trunk” in the rear
- Most mini bus rentals have a center aisle for comfortable and convenient boarding
- Many mini bus rentals have TV monitors for DVDs
Why Rent a Minibus?
- Ideal for small group outings corporate meetings or events
- For transporting groups or employees between hotels, airports, worksites and to conventions
- On-time door-to-door transportation for your group
- Perfect solution for short trips (fewer than 100 miles)
The Metropolitan Shuttle mini bus charter is the ideal vehicle based on cost, function and convenience comparisons. It fits the niche “in between” a charter bus and a shuttle van and may be a perfect solution.
To understand how Metropolitan Shuttle mini buses can be used to accomplish any of your medium-sized group transportation needs, please read about all of our offered services or contact us for a quote today!