How great would it be to see the historic ships of Baltimore with a dozen of your closest friends? What about a group day trip to the Walters Art Museum or an afternoon at Oriole Park at Camden Yards? If you’ve been thinking about arranging a group sightseeing trip to Baltimore, but don’t know quite how to manage transportation, Metropolitan Shuttle is the answer you’ve been looking for.
Since 2001, Metropolitan Shuttle has been helping people make their Baltimore sightseeing dreams come true. From a day at the National Aquarium to a tour of the Fort McHenry National Monument, we’d love to play a part in your next Baltimore charter bus sightseeing adventure.
Benefits of a Baltimore Charter Bus Sightseeing Tour
Why call on Metropolitan Shuttle to help with your Baltimore sightseeing trip?
Traveling by shuttle bus is one of the safest and most reliable ways to get around. We pride ourselves on our exemplary safety record and punctuality. After all, you can’t a price tag on a bus that never arrives.
It’s also a stress-free and low-hassle way to arrange a sightseeing tour. No need to worry about getting lost, dealing with traffic, or finding a place to park. Our vetted professional drivers will handle all that while you concentrate on having a great time.
When traveling in the city, charter bus is also cost-effective compared to other transportation solutions like taxis, carpooling, or ride-sharing.
Best of all? It’s easier than you think to set up.
Baltimore Sightseeing by Charter Bus: It’s Easy!
It’s easy to charter a vehicle with Metropolitan Shuttle. Even if you’ve never done it before, we think you’ll be surprised at just how easy it is. Our friendly, professional staff will be there to help you every step of the way.
- To get started, contact us via the website or call us at 1-866-556-3545. If you know the departure date, your sightseeing destinations, and how many passengers you expect, that will help with the process.
- We’ll help you pick out the just right bus for your needs. Whether you’re taking a Fells Point food tour, taking friends and family to Chesapeake Bay, or checking out the Baltimore Streetcar Museum, we have the vehicle and driver for you.
- Once we get the details of your trip down, we’ll provide you with a contract for you to review and sign.
- That’s about it! Now you can go back to planning your amazing sightseeing adventure, while we get your bus and driver ready. We’ll contact you with all the details you need before the departure date.
- You can relax and get ready to receive accolades for having organized an amazing Baltimore sightseeing tour. Go ahead and take the credit — we won’t mind.
Let’s See Baltimore Together
Renting a bus with us is one of the best decisions you could make for a group sightseeing tour in Baltimore. It’s easy to set up, and will save everyone time, money, and energy.
Ready to make your next Baltimore sightseeing tour the best you’ve ever had? Metropolitan Shuttle is here to help! Contact us for a free quote or call 1-866-556-3545 today.