Do you have employees that need transportation to a work site? Getting your workers where they need to go can be time-consuming and stress-inducing — especially when you have a big project you need to focus on.
If you have employee transportation needs, Metropolitan Shuttle is here to make life easier. As a GSA Advantage federal government contractor, we’ve been getting people to work — literally — for almost twenty years.
Charter a Bus for Your Employee Transportation Needs
Why should you trust your employee transportation to our Boston charter bus company? We have a lot of great reasons why:
- It’s cost-effective. Cheaper than carpooling, taxis, or Uber.
- No need to find parking. Our bus or van will drop your employees off and pick them up again when they’re ready.
- We handle the tough stuff. The bigger the project, the tougher the transportation logistics. We’re here to take that burden off your shoulders.
- It scales. Whether you have a few workers or several hundred, we have the vehicles and pricing plan for you.
- It’s better for the employees. Workers can relax, catch up, or get things done during their commute, instead of sitting behind the wheel stuck in traffic.
- We offer contracts of all shapes and sizes, with centralized billing to make things simple. Whether you work with us for a day, a week, or months at a time, we’re always just a phone call away.
- It’s easy!
Here’s How to Rent a Bus in Boston
How easy is it to charter a bus in Boston? Don’t worry. Many of our customers are doing this for the first time. We will guide you through every step of the process.
First, give us a call at 1-866-556-3545 or contact us via the website. We’ll work to find you just the right vehicles and contract for the job. No job is too small or too large. We have a network of over 500 reputable vendors all across the United States, and have no problem taking on large projects.
We can get started with only a few details about your transportation needs:
- Number of passengers
- Length of trip
- Number of stops
- Desired amenities (onboard wi-fi, satellite TV / DVD)
Once we help you pick out your vehicle(s), we’ll provide you with a free quote and a contract. If you accept, we’ll get to work right away selecting your buses and drivers.
That’s all there is to it! You can get back to work while we arrange everything. We’ll contact you before the pertinent date with all the details you need to get your people to work.
Let’s Get Moving!
At Metropolitan Shuttle, we know employee transportation can be complex. That’s why we work hard to make it simple for our customers. Traveling by charter bus is safe, economical, and less stressful for everyone involved. We’ve done enough of these projects to know, and have the reputation and glowing testimonials to prove it.
Ready to find out more? We’re eager to work with you. Contact us today or call 1-866-556-3545 to get started.