Whether you’re indulging yourself at Fenway Park or checking out the Freedom Trail, Boston is a city rich in culture and sightseeing opportunities. A group sightseeing tour is a great opportunity to enjoy Boston’s museums, art galleries, and attractions — but who wants to worry about managing and organizing group transportation?
That’s where Metropolitan Shuttle comes in. We know you’d rather put all your energy into making sure you get the most out of your next sightseeing adventure. That’s why we’ve been helping tourists of every stripe take care of their group transportation needs for almost twenty years. Whether you’re looking to charter a bus in Boston with a few friends or a hundred, we can help.
Advantages of a Charter Bus Sightseeing Tour
Why charter a bus or shuttle van with us? Here are a few great reasons.
- It’s safe. Our drivers and vehicles are vetted for safety and meet or exceed federal safety standards.
- It’s reliable. We pick up and drop off your passengers at the appointed time. No confusion, no hassle. We can pick you up at Logan International or the airport, drop you off so you can enjoy the Mobsters and Lobsters Trolley Tour, the Theater District, or anywhere else you want to do. No number of stops is too big or too small.
- It’s comfortable. You can get where you’re going in air-conditioned comfort, with no need to worry about traffic, getting lost, or finding parking.
- It’s cost-effective. Cheaper than taxis, ride-sharing, or carpooling!
- It’s stress-free. When you ride with us, you don’t have to worry. Metropolitan Shuttle picks the vehicle and driver, does the driving, and manages all the complicated parts. All you have to do is show up, climb on board, and prepare to have a great time.
Sightseeing by Bus: Easier Than You Think
Even if you’ve never chartered a bus or shuttle van before, it’s easier than you might think. Our friendly, professional staff will be there every step of the way to guide you through the process and give you all the information you need.
Here’s how it works:
- Give us a call at 1-866-556-3545, or contact us via the website.
- You don’t need a lot of information to get started. If you know where you’re going, when, and how many passengers you expect, that’s enough for us to go on.
- We’ll help you pick the right vehicle for you. Whether you need a shuttle van for a smaller group, or are organizing a big tour with dozens of your closest friends, we’ll come up with a vehicle and a pricing plan to meet your needs.
- If you decide to do business with us (and we think you will), we’ll offer you a free quote and a contract.
- Hard part’s over! Now you can get back to work organizing your sightseeing tour, while we secure your bus and driver.
- We’ll contact you before your departure date with all the details you need.
Let’s Get Going!
Renting a bus with us isn’t just easy — it’s a smart choice. You’ll save money, time and energy while we get to do what we do best. It’s win-win. If you’ve ever wanted to check out Boston’s many museums, the New England Aquarium, or any number of other amazing Boston attractions, now’s the time. We want to make your group sightseeing adventure a reality.
Want to make your next Boston sightseeing tour memorable and fun? Metropolitan Shuttle is here to help ! Contact us for a free quote or call 1-866-556-3545 today.