New York City provides a backdrop like no other for your next corporate event. It’s the center of commerce and trade in the world, the beating heart of finance. But it can also be notoriously difficult city to get around in – especially for groups.
If you’ve been tasked with organizing the transportation for an event, we are ready to help you ace the task. Whether your group has 20 or 2,000 people or anything in between, we have the know-how to help you make everything go smoothly. Forget about taxis and Ubers when you can have door-to-door service for your group on your schedule. We can get the ball rolling just with some basic information such as the rough schedule, the estimated number of passengers, and the dates.
We understand that organizing the transportation for a group can be a daunting task – especially if you’ve never done it before. It so happens that it’s our bread and butter, so we will help you together a plan that will wow the participants.
Between the amazing locations and dazzling sights, there’s every reason to hold your corporate event in New York. But what about arranging group transportation? As it turns out, getting your employees or co-workers to an event via charter bus is much easier than dazzling clients or creating a killer presentation.
Why Charter a NYC Shopping Charter Bus?
- Your group will get picked up and dropped off exactly when you’re ready. We work on your schedule — no finding a cab or calling an Uber.
- Chartering a bus is better for your bottom line: it’s more economical than taxi service or paying for city parking. No hassles or reimbursements and having people get lost.
- Our professional drivers take the hassle out of navigating city traffic. Passengers don’t have to worry about anything but relaxing — or getting a little work done along the way.
- When you charter a bus, everyone leaves together and arrives together. There’s no confusion.
- A charter bus or party bus is perfect for a night on the town — our luxury coaches come with couch seating, wi-fi, and all the creature comforts you need.
Chartering a Bus for Your Next Event
It’s easy to charter a bus for Metropolitan Shuttle. Whether you need a small shuttle van for getting employees to and from the airport, or a 40-passenger party bus for a night out at Rockefeller Center, we’ll help you find the right vehicle for your group size and budget.
- First, contact us or call at 1-866-556-3545 for a free quote. We’ll work out a pricing plan and help you pick out the bus that best fits the needs of your group.
- You’ll sign a contract and provide a non-refundable down payment. The remainder of the payment is due thirty days before your scheduled departure.
- Metropolitan Shuttle will secure your bus and driver. We’ll contact you a day before your departure with all the relevant trip details.
It’s just that easy to charter a bus. All you need to know is your departure time and how many people will be traveling. We’ll take care of the rest.
How Much Will It Cost?
On a per-passenger basis, charter bus is one of the most economical ways to travel around New York:
- Local charter buses within a metropolitan area charges $125 to $150 per hour. This includes “garage time,” the time for the bus to get to the departure point and back. Most charter bus companies will require a minimum of four to five hours.
- Interstate charters charge by the mile, usually $3 or $4. This includes a “deadhead fee” for the return of the empty bus to the garage.
Whether you’re organizing a launch party for your new product, attending a conference, or showing your appreciation for your co-workers, a charter bus is a safe and reliable way to make your business look great. Contact us for a free quote or call 1-866-556-3545 today.