For the discriminating shopaholic, there’s no better place than New York City. The Big Apple is bursting with juicy shopping institutions, from Macy’s to Fifth Avenue. Every year, visitors flock to Bedford Avenue in Williamsburg to check out the boutiques and record stores, or hit up the Brooklyn Flea Market to scope out the latest vintage goods.
There are literally thousands of reasons to organize a group shopping trip to New York City. But what’s the best way to get there and get around? How do you and your friends stay together and get back to the hotel with all your precious goods in tow? Behold the secret weapon in your New York shopping trip: the charter bus. Chartering a bus is not only safe and reliable, it’s incredibly easy to set up. We ought to know — we’ve been getting shoppers to their NYC destinations since 2001, and we’ve made it our job to remove all the hassle and headache from group transportation.
Why a NYC Shopping Charter Bus?
What makes chartering a bus such a great way to shop in New York City? Several reasons.
- It’s easy to set up. Chartering a bus isn’t difficult or complicated. If you know when you’d like to go and how many people are joining you, the hard part’s done already.
- It’s safe. Statistically, charter bus is one of the safest ways to travel by road. Our professional drivers and safety-conscious policies make it considerably safer (and more convenient) than driving yourself.
- It’s reliable. When you charter a bus with us, you’ll have all the details you need for a carefree trip that looked easy to organize — because it was.
- It’s comfortable. We have vehicles of all sizes for groups of all sizes — whether you’re heading to Century 21 with a few friends or taking an entire party up Fifth Avenue. Air conditioning, free wi-fi, TV / DVD players, and other amenities are common.
- It’s really easy to set up. No, seriously.
NYC Shopping Trip Charter Bus Basics
Once you know the basics of your trip, call or contact us for a free quote. We’ll talk about pricing plans and what kind of vehicle you need. We’ll help you pick out a vehicle that fits your group and budget, whether it’s a full-size charter bus or shuttle van.
Once we’ve worked out the right plan for you, you’ll sign a contract and make a refundable down payment. The rest of the payment is due thirty days before your departure.
Metropolitan Shuttle will then secure your bus and driver. The day before you leave, we’ll contact you with everything you need to know about pickup and drop-off. And that’s it!
What else do you need to know?
- A local charter bus within a metropolitan area charges around $125 to $150 per hour. This includes “garage time,” the time for the bus to get to the departure point and back. Most charter bus companies require a minimum of four to five hours.
- For the safety of passengers, our drivers can only travel 600 miles or 10 hours (whichever comes first) before requiring a relief driver.
Metropolitan Shuttle prides itself on making your NYC shopping trip easy and convenient. We want you to look as good as that new jacket from Century 21. Ready to get started? Contact us or call 1-866-556-3545 today.