If you’ve ever tried to organize a large construction project in Houston, you probably know how difficult it can be to get everyone to and from the work site safely and efficiently. Downtown traffic and parking can make employee transportation a hassle — but it doesn’t have to!
If you have employee transportation needs, Metropolitan Shuttle is here to make your life easier. We’ve been getting people to work since 2001 for large companies like Clark Construction, Kraft Foods and Walmart. As a GSA Advantage federal government contractor, we’ve done work for the FBI and other government agencies.
Charter a Bus Instead of Worrying About Parking in Houston
Why should you use charter vehicles for your employee site parking and transportation needs? Here are a few great reasons:
- It’s good for the environment. Using parking shuttles is a great way to reduce your carbon footprint. Moving employees from a central parking area to the work site in one vehicle instead of many uses less fuel, helps fight pollution and congestion.
- It’s cost-effective. Per-person, it’s cheaper than taxis, carpooling, or ride-sharing.
- With one point of pickup and drop-off, there’s no complex scheduling or coordinating to do. Employees just get on the bus and get off again. With our MetroTRAC mobile app, your employees know when the next bus will be there and you can monitor the location of all your buses.
- You can scale up as needed. Whether you have a few workers or hundreds, we have the vehicle and pricing plan for you.
- It improves morale. Employees can relax, chat, or catch up with paperwork while they travel, instead of getting frustrated in traffic (or trying to find parking).
- We offer contracts of all sizes, from a day to a week to months at a time. We offer centralized billing and a single point of contact, so we’re always just a phone call away if something comes up.
- It’s easy! Read on to find out just how easy.
It’s Easy to Charter Vehicles in Houston
The best part of renting charter vehicles to take care of your Houston employee transportation is how easy it is. It not only takes the heavy lifting of transportation off your shoulders, it’s also a snap to set up!
First, give us a call at 1-866-556-3545, or contact us via the website. We’ll work with you to find just the right vehicle (or vehicles) for the job. With our network of over 500 vendors nationwide, we can take on jobs of all sizes, from a single shuttle van to a small fleet of buses.
Here’s what we like to have to get started:
- The number of employees
- The length of the project
- The anticipated route and number of stops
- Desired amenities (onboard wi-fi, lavatories, etc.)
Once we complete your transportation plan, we’ll provide you with a contract. If you decide to work with us, great! We’ll put the plan in action and secure your buses!
We’ll work with you every step of the way from the initial contact to the last day of your contract. Your designated account executive will be there in case you have any issues, and our 24/7 phone support is also there to help in case of unexpected issues.
Let’s Get to Work!
Metropolitan Shuttle has been handling construction employee shuttle services for almost twenty years. We pride ourselves on making it safe, comfortable, and easy to arrange getting your employees to work.
Ready to find out more? We’d love to make your next work project easier than ever before. Contact us today via the website, or call us at 1-866-556-3545.