No matter what business you’re in, getting your employees to and from the job site on time is a top priority. If you’ve ever tried to organize group transportation for a large number of employees, you already know it can be challenging.
Why own and maintain your own fleet, when you can outsource it? Metropolitan Shuttle has been getting employees to work for almost two decades. We’re a GSA Advantage federal government contractor, and we have the vehicles and expertise to handle your employee transportation scenario. And it’s easy!
Charter a Vehicle for Employee Transportation in Houston
What’s the advantage to renting a charter bus (or buses) for your group employee transportation? So glad you asked!
- It’s convenient! Our MetroTRAC smartphone app lets your employees know when the next bus will be there and you to see where the buses are.
- It’s cost-effective. The more people you transport via charter bus, the cheaper it becomes. It’s more cost-efficient than taxis, ride-sharing, or carpooling — not to mention the money everyone will save on parking fees.
- It’s good for the environment. Transporting large numbers of employees on a single bus, rather than a small fleet of cars, cuts down on fuel use and emissions.
- It’s comfortable. Employees can relax, get a little extra work done, or socialize as they head to the work site, instead of stressing in traffic (or hunting for a parking spot).
- It scales! We offer contracts and vehicles of all sizes, and with a network of over 500 vendors nationwide, we can handle any size job. Our flexible system allows having just the right number of vehicles on the routes at all times, which will save you money.
- It’s simple. With centralized billing and a single point of contact, booking a charter bus is easy for you. Because we handle the pickup and drop-off, a charter bus is easy for your employees.
- It’s a snap to set up. Let’s find out why.
It’s Easy to Charter a Bus in Houston
How easy is it to charter a vehicle with Metropolitan Shuttle? We’ve been doing this for a long time, and we’ve worked hard to make it simple for our customers. Even if you’ve never chartered a vehicle before, we think you’ll find it’s much easier than you thought.
Here’s how it works:
- First, contact us via the website or call us at 1-866-556-3545. If you know the approximate number of passengers, the anticipated number of stops, and a rough timeline, that’s enough for us to get started.
- We’ll work with you to find just the right-sized vehicle for your needs and budget. No job is too big or too small. We’ll also help you select any desired amenities, like Wi-Fi or lavatories.
- One we settle on the right transportation plan for you, we’ll provide you with a free quote and offer you a contract. If you decide to work with us, we’ll get started right away securing your vehicle and driver.
- That’s really all there is to it! We’ll contact you before the relevant date with all the details you need to get your Houston employees to work in a timely fashion.
Want to Work Together?
Metropolitan Shuttle has been handling employee group transportation for years, for corporate clients all across the United States. We know what it takes to get people there safely, comfortably, and on time.
Ready to find out more? We’d love to help make your life easier. Contact us today via the website, or call us at 1-866-556-3545.