Winery Tour Transportation
Looking for an easy and affordable way to visit wineries with your group? We will guide you every step of the way!
Whether you’re a wine aficionado or just someone who enjoys wine, visiting wineries is a great way to spend time with your friends and loved ones. Whether you’re planning a wine-tasting trip to Napa Valley or any of the other wonderful wine areas of the country, the formula for fun is simple: wine a little and laugh a lot!
One of the easiest ways to get to the wine country is by chartering a bus with Metropolitan Shuttle®. We will help you book a safe and affordable charter bus for your winery trip, but since we have a lot of experience in this, we can also give you some tips on how to get the most out of your day. The end result is that all you have to do is show up and have the time of your life. With our safe and reliable drivers transporting you to all your favorite wineries, it’s time to grab your partners in wine for an unforgettable wine trip you’ll always remember fondly.
Why Book a Wine Tour Bus From Metropolitan Shuttle?
- It’s safe. When you book a wine tour bus with Metropolitan Shuttle®, get ready pour, sip, and repeat. Because when it comes to safe and reliable transportation, we’re a charter bus reservation service you can trust. In fact, we only work with vendors and operators who are in good standing with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
- It’s fun. North America boasts the most spectacular wineries in the world, which is why a wine tour bus rental is the perfect choice for your next wine-tasting adventure. With our professional and courteous drivers behind the wheel, you can sit back, relax, and take in your stunning surroundings.
- It’s cost-effective. Wine and friends make a great blend, especially when you head to wine country in a wine tour bus. Compared to car rentals and ride-sharing services, booking a wine tasting tour bus is more affordable with large groups of people.
- It’s convenient. At Metropolitan Shuttle®, you can expect superior customer service. When you book a wine tour bus, we take you through the process step-by-step and provide you with one upfront price. All you have to do is show up with your friends and we take care of the rest.
- It’s efficient. For large groups, coordinating multiple trips with Uber or Lyft is difficult and expensive, which is why booking one bus is easier than ride-sharing services.
- It’s responsible. Let our safe and professional bus operators be your designated driver so you and your friends can open a bottle, pour the wine, drink, and repeat.
The Perfect Party Bus for Your Winery Trip
At Metropolitan Shuttle®, we offer a range of charter vehicles that fit any budget or preference.
Luxury Bus Rental – You only live once, so drink great wine and splurge on a luxury wine tasting tour bus for your next wine trip. Seating up to 25 passengers, it features a variety of amenities, including reclining seats, a kitchenette, and big-screen TVs.
Party Bus – If you’re traveling with a large group, get ready to turn Wednesday into “Wineday” with party bus winery tours, the popular transportation option that seats up to 40 passengers. It also features luxury amenities, including fiber-optic lights, TV screens, and tinted windows.
Charter Bus – Get the most out of your winery trip with the charter bus, a comfortable and cost-effective choice for large groups. Typically seating 55 to 57 people, the charter bus features air conditioning, reading lights, onboard restrooms, and Wi-Fi.
Minibus – For shorter-distance trips and small groups of up to 30 passengers, the minibus offers many of the same luxury amenities as the larger charter buses but at a lower price.
Since 2001, we’ve been providing customers safe, reliable, and affordable charter transportation for wine bus tours, corporate events, and other special occasions. Pricing varies by the time of year, so get a quote now for the best possible price. Call us at 1-866-556-3545 or fill out the form to get your quote!