Organizing a Bourbon Tour with Metropolitan Shuttle
Bourbon is more than just another spirit. There is a rich history and a wide variety of stories that go with savoring a good bourbon, and the experience deserves to be savored as much as possible. The Kentucky Bourbon Festival is organized in September in Bardstown, but any time is a great time to visit the distilleries in Kentucky (and other locales around the United States). For best results, maximize your relaxation and book your trip with Metropolitan Shuttle. Whether you’re taking a day outing with a few friends and a shuttle van, or planning a multi-day tour across state lines in a magnificent tour bus, everything’s more fun when someone else is driving.
The Best Distilleries in Kentucky
Obviously, the Kentucky Bourbon Festival is one a prime opportunity for any bourbon enthusiast to taste a wide array of spirits. Some of the distilleries that have participated in the past are:
- Barton 1792 Distillery
- Buffalo Trace
- Four Roses Bourbon
- Heaven Hill
- Jim Beam
- Lux Row Distillers
- Maker’s Mark
- Wild Turkey
- Woodford Reserve
And more! But even if you missed the Kentucky Bourbon Festival this year, you can still take a memorable distillery tour of your own making. All you need is an itinerary, some friends, and a list of the great bourbons you want to try.
Why Book a Charter Bus for a Bourbon Tour?
So you’ve decided you want to check out the best distilleries Louisville or even the Tennessee area has to offer. You’ve even put together a guest list and made a mix of your favorite music. Why rent a bus instead of driving or renting a car?
- Safety. A bourbon tour is a blast, but drinking and driving is no joke. When you rent a party bus or limo van, you don’t have to worry about a designated driver — or, worse, someone taking their life in their hands. Metropolitan Shuttle has access to a network of vetted, professional drivers who know their vehicles and the area. We provide safe, reliable, door-to-door service, wherever you’re going and whatever you’re doing.
- Convenience. Putting together an itinerary and schedule can be a bit of a hassle. Fortunately, that’s one of Metropolitan Shuttle’s specialties. We’ll work with you to create a detailed schedule with pick-up and drop-off times, as well as a single point of contact, so there’s always someone at the ready if you need help or want to make changes. No need to worry about juggling schedules or coordinating a handful of cars. Metropolitan Shuttle has you covered.
- Cost. The bigger the party, the more cost-effective the party bus. When you compare the cost of a charter bus to a rental car or other transportation solution, the numbers start to look good. A typical 55-passenger charter bus is $125 an hour (with a four-hour minimum), no matter how many passengers are on board. For interstate charters, the same bus chargers $3.50 to $4.00 per mile, including the round trip (even if the bus is empty). A loaded party bus would only cost $2 per person per hour… so call your friends!
- Fun! Our buses come with a wide variety of amenities, ranging from wi-fi and CD / DVD players to wide-screen TVs, fridges, and luxury seating. The perks depend on what kind of bus you rent… but our network of vendors means you’ll have plenty to choose from.
Booking a Charter Bus is Easy
So what does it take to charter a bus with Metropolitan Shuttle? Less than you might think!
- Call or contact us through our online form for a free quote.
- We’ll help you pick just the right bus or van for your awesome bourbon tour, and you’ll sign a contract with a refundable down payment.
- We secure your buses, confirm your trip, and send you all the necessary details before your departure. That’s it!
Your next great bourbon tour adventure is waiting for you. Let us help you make it a reality. Call us at 1-866-556-3545 or contact us today and let’s get started!