Learn more about the steps Metropolitan Shuttle takes to keep your workers safe Metropolitan Shuttle does more than just event transportation. As a GSA Advantage federal government contractor and leading provider of ground transportation services in North America, we are uniquely qualified to provide services to your employees for transportation to construction sites in any major metropolitan area.
Bus Rental Services Available For Work Sites & More
We understand that construction projects require a lot of work, long hours and many hands on deck. That’s why we’re prepared to provide vehicles of any size and for however long you need to transport your crew to their worksites.
What are the benefits to providing your employees bus transportation to construction sites?
- By providing your workers with a school bus, charter bus or mini bus to the sites, you’re allowing them some rest during travel time so that they can perform at their peak while on the job.
- It encourages less fuel consumption, which is beneficial for the environment and is cost-effective
- You’re ensuring that your staff is on-time, all the time. You know that your workers are on-site when they need to be and that they’ve been safely and reliably delivered door to door.
- Especially for work sites in cities, if your workers have to provide their own transportation, it may not be easy to find parking for so many people. Doing so can be costly, as is public transportation. By providing one of Metropolitan Shuttle’s ground transportation services, you know up front exactly what the transportation budget will be for your staff.
- Metropolitan Shuttle’s contracts come in all shapes and sizes; we offer centralized billing so that we can establish one contract with your business for a day, week, month, six-month or year-long transportation (or any other time frame your business requires) and it will be one contact to whom you have easy access if you have any questions or changes during that time.
- Metropolitan Shuttle is a nationwide reservation service that works with a range of vendors that specialize in short- and long-distance group travel throughout the major metropolitan areas in North America. Because of the wide variety of vendors in our network, we can provide any vehicles of any size as meet your needs.
Find out how Metropolitan Shuttle’s shuttle vans or mini buses could optimize your employee transportation logistics. For any other charter bus service, please read about all the other services we provide on the charter service page.
Interested in how we can serve you? Please call us 1-866-556-3545 to talk to one of our helpful transportation specialists or fill out the form!