Prepared with insider info and tips, get ready for the adventure of a lifetime at Six Flags, the world’s largest regional theme park company.
Are We There Yet?
- For many schools, transportation is a top priority in planning a trip. Once tickets are purchased, getting a quote for charter transportation helps with estimating an overall budget.
- A shuttle or charter bus provided by Metropolitan Shuttle is an easy and cost-effective way to transport your group to Six Flags.
Grab Your Six Flags Admission Tickets
- Buying tickets online in advance allows you to skip the ticket booth and get through the front gates quickly.
- Save $$ on single day general admission.
- Buy in advance online for a potential price reduction.
- Specify your dates for even more of a discount.
- Before you go, study the park map to familiarize yourself with the layout.
- Pack your cell phone, money and other important items in a clear bag. This will make it easy for security to scan your belongings and will keep your items dry throughout the day.
- Check out your park’s event calendar for special events like concerts and Extended Ride Time dates.
- Start your day at the back of the park and work your way to the front. Most people head for the first attraction they see. Starting at the back will save you time and you will be closer to the parking lot by the end of the day.
- Avoid the lunch and dinner rush by going at non-traditional times. This will allow you to be out riding while everyone else is eating.
- Enjoy shorter wait times by riding the most popular rides early in the day or after 6 pm.
Location, Location, Location
- Six Flags America: Largo, Maryland
- Six Flags Great Adventure: Jackson, New Jersey
- Six Flags New England: Agawam, Massachusetts
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom: Vallejo, California
- Six Flags Magic Mountain: Valencia, California
- Six Flags Great America: Gurnee, Illinois
- Six Flags St. Louis: Eureka, Missouri
- Six Flags Over Georgia: Austell, Georgia
- Six Flags Over Texas: Arlington, Texas
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas: San Antonio, Texas